Motus Commercials has a new Workshop Administrator opportunity available to join our dealership in Avonmouth
If you are a colleague who:
- has good administration skills
- is driven by results
- strives to offer excellent service with great attention to detail
then we would love to hear from you to discuss this position.
You can also Text MOTUS AVO to 66777 to apply for a vacancy at our Avonmouth dealership.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To manage the accuracy of job card uploads to the central invoicing portal
- DAFcheck records updated with all required paperwork
- Daily customer update emails and logs for vehicle VOR reports
- Clock card and clockings processing
- Overtime logging and administration
- Upload information to help the service teams with communication with the customer.
- Monitor daily KPI reports in line with the DAF dealer incentive program to encourage best practice and achievement of maximum points earned.
- DAFcheck Quality Checks Jan-Dec
- DAFcheck Inspections to Plan % Variance
- DAFcheck jobs signed off during same day
- Keep up to date with all manufacturers’ bulletins and information; ensure that any of the information in these is passed on to the relevant staff in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the levels of communication are of the highest standards both written and orally, especially in handover procedures and daily work practices.
Who Are We Looking for?
It would be great to hear back from anyone who has Kerridge database experience if possible or a Motor Trade Background. We have a fantastic opportunity and will be looking for our new colleague to be able to demonstrate:
- Good administration skills
- Good team work
- Experience of database
- Good attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 dealer locations across the United Kingdom including 4 body-shops and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks dealer group in the UK and Europe, with 30 DAF franchise locations, 14 of which have ATF sites with the ability to carry out DVSA MOT’s on commercial vehicles, together with locations for our partnership with Renault Trucks, ISUZU Trucks and TRP Parts. Our LCV portfolio is ever expanding, with 19 dealer locations at present, offering sales and/or service opportunities for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford Transit Commercial Vehicles, Fiat Professional, ISUZU Pick-up and Best Van Deals Used Commercial Vehicles.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of sales, service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for colleagues including a substantial apprenticeship programme, which currently has over 100 apprentices in training. We also offer pathways with manufacturer specific recognised training/qualifications for both HGV and LCV colleagues, offering further development during their career with us.
Motus Commercials is a Division of Motus Group (UK) Limited, is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 16,000 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Group (UK) Limited manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 115 vehicle franchise outlets at 78 locations. Motus Group (UK) Limited operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. Motus Group (UK) Limited consists of 4 operating divisions, which include Motus Commercials, Pentagon Motor Group, Motus Mercedes and Motus Vehicle Solutions. The Company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across all its UK operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks; we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.