Motus Commercials Hull is an approved DAF dealership in Bellshill. We are looking for a new Service Advisor colleague to join our friendly DAF Dealership Team to provide reception and administration support to the Service Department.
As Service Advisor at Motus Commercials you will have wide variety of duties including:
- Recording retail, warranty and R&M input and invoicing using the manufacturer and dealerships management systems.
- Managing service reception, planning and booking, deal with all customers enquires
We are performance driven to provide excellence so we want a colleague that takes pride in their work, can provide our customers with a prompt and efficient service to keep their vehicles off the road for a minimum amount of time.
What Will You Be Doing?
Motus Commercials Bellshill is an approved DAF dealership in in North Lanarkshire, Scotland. We are located on James Street, just off the A725 in the Bellshill area of Scotland's Largest city.
As Service Advisor you will be required to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction and accurately recording information onto the Kerridge system, ensuring that invoicing opportunities are maximised & month-end deadlines/targets are met. Also, Service Support & Champion for DAF systems, warranty, repair and maintenance, invoicing, customer satisfaction, VOR minimising, general administration etc.
Main duties will include:
- To be an active member of the Service Team by managing service reception including service planning and booking and dealing with enquiries and correspondence.
- Through daily invoicing, ensure profit opportunities are maximised and target month end WIP levels are achieved.
- Maximise gross profit retention and hours billed.
- To analyse sublet invoices, request orders numbers and recharge customers as appropriate.
- To assist in collating hourly paid staff worked hours in order that salary information is accurate.
- To ensure the daily maintenance of department’s paper flow and traceability of documents and data.
- Support and assistance in resolving invoice disputes.
- Timely and accurate completion of administration tasks set by your Manager and determined by the manufacturer or customers’ requirements.
- Develop good franchise, customer and regional service department relationships.
- Control and minimise labour costs and department expenses.
- Work on and preventing of aged debtor situations.
- DAF Systems Champion for the Region
- Customer satisfaction measuring and VOR minimising
- Develop close working relationship with all Regional Dealerships and provide cover as required.
- To adhere to Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring company processes and policies are adhered to at all times.
Who Are We Looking for?
Motus Commercials in Bellshill would like a colleague who can demonstrate willingness to pull together locally, regionally and nationally as one MOTUS Team.
As Service Advisor you will need to be:
- Well organised with strong administration skills
- Offer excellent levels of customer service both face to face, over the telephone and by email
- Confident but personable
- Self motivated and ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player
- Invoicing experience
- Hold previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Minimum 1 year previous experience of the motor trade.
It would be advantageous is you already had experience from within the Motor trade industry. Having previous working knowledge of Kerridge preferred but not essential as training will be given.
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 dealer locations across the United Kingdom including 4 body-shops and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks dealer group in the UK and Europe, with 30 DAF franchise locations, 14 of which have ATF sites with the ability to carry out DVSA MOT’s on commercial vehicles, together with locations for our partnership with Renault Trucks, ISUZU Trucks and TRP Parts. Our LCV portfolio is ever expanding, with 19 dealer locations at present, offering sales and/or service opportunities for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford Transit Commercial Vehicles, Fiat Professional, ISUZU Pick-up and Best Van Deals Used Commercial Vehicles.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of sales, service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for colleagues including a substantial apprenticeship programme, which currently has over 100 apprentices in training. We also offer pathways with manufacturer specific recognised training/qualifications for both HGV and LCV colleagues, offering further development during their career with us.
Motus Commercials is a Division of Motus Group (UK) Limited, is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 16,000 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Group (UK) Limited manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 115 vehicle franchise outlets at 78 locations. Motus Group (UK) Limited operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. Motus Group (UK) Limited consists of 4 operating divisions, which include Motus Commercials, Pentagon Motor Group, Motus Mercedes and Motus Vehicle Solutions. The Company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across all its UK operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks; we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.