- Experienced within the Motor Trade, with knowledge of commercial vehicles?
- Confident, with unlimited resilience, drive & energy?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages, including Excel?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking for an experienced Warranty & Retail Administrator to join a busy, highly motivated AftersalesTeam at our Derby site.
You will be responsible for claiming DAF Warranty and retail invoicing using the manufacturer on-line systems and dealer management system. You will ensure that warranty and invoicing opportunities are maximised, making sure that all necessary documentation and authorisations have been completed prior to claim input. Other duties will include:
- The processing of retail invoices
- Talking to customers both face to face and over the phone
- Following process to make successful warranty claims
- Providing accurate and up to date customer vehicle records to the aftersales department
Who Are We Looking for?
- MUSThave previous experience in the Motor Trade
- Will be a personable individual, with exemplary communication skills
- Will have a keen eye for detail with excellent numeracy skills
Experience using Kerridge would be a distinct advantage although not essential as training can be given.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving 's at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- DiscountedHealthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOTs on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range ofServiceandParts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users andFleetoperators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of ourlocations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committedto continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantialApprenticeship Programmewhich currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to 4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UKs largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over 1 billion and employs almost 3000 peopleacross its operations.