Regional HGV Parts Sales Manager
We are on the look out for an experienced Regional Truck Parts Sales Manager.
Do you have:
- Previous parts sales and management experience in the commercial truck industry?
- Experience of maximising existing accounts, whilst developing new business opportunities?
- The drive to succeed in an ever changing environment?
If you can answer YES, then we may have the perfect career for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Regional HGV Parts Sales Manager with Motus Commercials, you will be responsible for leading parts activity across a region. You will be responsible for a diverse team that will need to deliver robust parts sales growth, margin targets and reach a high level of customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing a 24/7 parts operation
- Managing field sales staff and ensuring customer growth plans and new business targets are in place to maximise profit.
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Working closely with the Service and Parts departments to provide an efficient service and maximise sales opportunities via the back counter operation.
- Developing strong internal relationships with team leaders and parts teams, to assist you in managing key accounts.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous truck parts management experience
- Be commercially aware of industry standards
- A full UK driving license
- Experience of maximising existing accounts, whilst developing new business in a field sales capacity
- Strong management, communication and selling skills
- The ability to work on own initiative under pressure
Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.