Fleet Support Administrator (Maternity Cover)
We have a fixed term opening to join Motus Commercials Stoke - Volkswagen Van Centre as a Fleet Support Administrator. You would be required to provide continuity of service to our Fleet Operations Department across Derby and Stoke for maternity leave cover over a 9 month basis.
If you are a skilled administrator who is able to work efficiently, provide exceptional levels of customer service skills and previous experience of diary management we absolutely would be keen to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our Fleet Support Administrators at Motus Commercials Stoke - Volkswagen Van Centre are responsible for organising all off site PDI work, liaising with service managers and converters.
As Fleet Support Administrator you will be required deal with all customers enquires, both at the reception desk and by telephone in a professional manner and within the guidelines of our business principles. All the while ensuring our customers are dealt with promptly/efficiently, that telephones are answered in a prompt/timely manner and that these are given priority over other actions.
Main duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, converters and service teams to arrange PDI for all fleet sales
- Ensure correct PDI procedure is followed and PDI is completed after the conversion is finalised
- Manage PDI diary in order to minimise impact on service teams
- Monitor workshop availability alongside fleet PDI demand to ensure correct resource is allocated
- Be a central point of contact for converters and fleet team for all off site work
- Prepare and issue invoices for all work carried out
- Collate PDI paperwork and clockings
- Ensure any special requests/packs are fitted to vehicles
- To adhere to Group Health & Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
Please note that this role will include occasional travel to other Commercial Vehicle dealerships within the region.
Who Are We Looking for?
Our successful Fleet Support Administrator at Motus Commercials Stoke - Volkswagen Van Centre would be required to demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience of diary management and coordination to aid with scheduling technicians and bookings of jobs in to the workshop to keep up with demand
- Driving License
It would be advantageous if you hold:
- Main dealer experience
- Prior Kerridge knowledge
- Awareness of how to use the DMS system to create and invoice jobs
What’s In It For You?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
- Life Assurance
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team through our People Partnership.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom including 4 Bodyshop’s and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 30 franchise Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL and ISUZU PICK-UPS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 100 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a Division of Motus Group (UK) Ltd., is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 16,000 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Group (UK) Ltd manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 115 vehicle franchise outlets at 78 locations. Motus Group (UK) Ltd operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. Motus Group (UK) Ltd consists of 4 operating divisions which include Motus Commercials, Pentagon Motor Group, Motus Mercedes and Motus Vehicle Solutions. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its UK operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks and we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.