Experienced Dealership Accountant (Commercial Vehicles)
- Have a successful track record working as an accountant in the Motor Industry?
- Possess a qualification in or part qualification in ACA/ACCA/CIMA?
- Have a working knowledge of Kerridge?
- Want the recognition that comes with delivering excellence, working for a successful organisation?
If the answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Regional Dealership Accountant with Motus Commercials, your main role and responsibilities will include;
- Consolidating and analysing weekly business unit forecasts and trends.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial information reported to head office within company deadlines.
- Providing robust management information and analysis to support the month end results.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual financial business plan.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will be an experienced onsite Accountant with a proven, successful track record in delivering excellence. This position requires the successful person to be hands on and task focused to ensure an accurate and timely monthly accounting cycle for the Birmingham region (3 sites).
You will need to have hands-on/practical experience in:
- Working on and finalising annual budgets
- Completing year-end audits
- Month end accounting
- Financial control systems
You will also be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA as a minimum, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Kerridge.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.