DAF Service Advisor
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have previous Customer service experience?
- Do you work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
- Are you highly motivated to exceed targets?
If you can honestly answer “Yes” to the above then look no further.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Commercial Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you and provide them and Management, with updates and information.
Your main focus will be:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
Who Are We Looking for?
If you have
- Previous Service Advisor experience and training
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- Good customer and communication skills
- Aftersales Kerridge and VAG systems knowledge is a distinct advantage.
then we would love to hear from you to discuss this position.
You can also Text MOTUS GLA to 66777 to apply for a vacancy at our Glasgow dealership.
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks and we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.