DAF Parts Advisor
Motus Commercials Ayr is an approved DAF dealership in Scotland. We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor to join our ever expanding team.
The position is located in our fantastic Aftersales department, the core of Motus Commercials. We are on the lookout for an individual who:
- is enthusiastic
- a good communicator
- has excellent organisation skills
- has strong personable skills
- has a tenacious attitude
- holds a full UK driving licence
At Motus Commercials one of our core values is Together We Make A Difference, therefore previous parts experience is essential to ensure you can become part of the team from day one and we’d absolutely like to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As Parts Sales Advisor at Motus Commercials in Ayr you will be working within a friendly team.
This exciting opportunity will involve the following tasks:
- To assist your team in driving forward and maximising all front counter and telephone parts sales opportunities.
- To provide exceptional levels of customer service - ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To exceed set targets
- Ensuring that all customers are informed of any parts promotions to maximise selling opportunities.
- Managing an outbound call schedule.
- Produce invoices/return notes correctly each day to meet audit requirements
- Call out and standbys are to be covered as overtime
Who Are We Looking for?
This opportunity to join Motus Commercials in Ayr is for an ambitious sales person whom is a driven individual that wants the chance to carve their own success by creating a faultless service that makes you stand out from the crowd.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of one years experience working in the Automotive industry as a Parts Advisor ideally in a Commercial vehicle environment.
- Experience in using Kerridge.
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Sound sales and negotiating skills
- The ability to handle customer complaints and objections in a constructive and empathetic manner.
- A proactive, methodical and organised approach to work
- A strong Team Player mentality
Truck parts sales experience would be a distinct advantage for this role.
If this is you then we would love to hear from you!
You can also text MOTUS AYR to 66777 to find out about vacancies and apply
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 dealer locations across the United Kingdom including 4 body-shops and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks dealer group in the UK and Europe, with 30 DAF franchise locations, 14 of which have ATF sites with the ability to carry out DVSA MOT’s on commercial vehicles, together with locations for our partnership with Renault Trucks, ISUZU Trucks and TRP Parts. Our LCV portfolio is ever expanding, with 19 dealer locations at present, offering sales and/or service opportunities for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford Transit Commercial Vehicles, Fiat Professional, ISUZU Pick-up and Best Van Deals Used Commercial Vehicles.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of sales, service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for colleagues including a substantial apprenticeship programme, which currently has over 100 apprentices in training. We also offer pathways with manufacturer specific recognised training/qualifications for both HGV and LCV colleagues, offering further development during their career with us.
Motus Commercials is a Division of Motus Group (UK) Limited, is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 16,000 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Group (UK) Limited manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 115 vehicle franchise outlets at 78 locations. Motus Group (UK) Limited operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. Motus Group (UK) Limited consists of 4 operating divisions, which include Motus Commercials, Pentagon Motor Group, Motus Mercedes and Motus Vehicle Solutions. The Company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across all its UK operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks; we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.