Customer Support Administrator
Motus Commercials have a brilliant opportunity for a new Customer Support Administrator to join our friendly Volkswagen Professional Dealership team in Derby on a full time basis. You must have previous motor industry admin experience and be able to work using your own initiative.
- If you think you are open to facing this new challenge with optimism and enthusiasm
- If you want to consolidate and develop the experience of Volkswagen, put yourself to the test
Apply today and start your journey here!
You can also apply by text to MOTUS VW to 66777
What Will You Be Doing?
Our new Customer Support Administrator based within our Motus Commercials Derby Dealership will provide full sales support to the Volkswagen sales teams thereby maximising their customer facing time and taking responsibility for all associated sales administration tasks.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will have a variety of duties from the ordering of vehicles and all associated administration required to enable the smooth running of the department to assisting the Brand Sales Manager with the control of costs and stocking charges to help maximise profit for the department.
More details can be found below:
- To maximise the benefits of the Kerridge (Keyloop) data management system by ensuring accurate and up to date input for management/financial reports and marketing information.
- Raise invoices, external and internal orders, complete final delivery documentation and V55’s.
- Process purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with customers/suppliers/sales team/drivers/valeters to ensure that deadlines are met and obligations fulfilled.
- To handle all customer and suppliers enquiries in a professional manner, which are in-line with our business principles that maintain our integrity and an ethical code of conduct.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation is applied for/in place as per ‘Deal File’ checklist.
- To maintain an orderly filing system for the sales department and accurate upkeep of all chassis files in accordance with the audit requirements.
- To notify and follow-up internal queries in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism within the working and vehicle display areas and a presentable personal appearance whilst representing the company in the office and in any matter related to the business.
- To assist/complete all month end processes in the timescale as per company policy.
- To notify all breaches of Company policies and procedures to the Brand Sales Manager.
- To work within the guidelines of Data Protection and the Financial Service Authority guidelines at all times.
- To report any broken, damaged or faulty equipment to the Brand Sales Manager in line with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
Who Are We Looking for?
Our new Customer Support Administrator must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- invoice preparation
- office support including confidence on Microsoft systems (word, excel and outlook)
- Strong eye for detail, customer service skillset and general people skills
- organisation skills - in order to arrange PDI for all fleet vehicles, managing and coordinating system updates of fleet movement
Please note: to successfully fulfil the Customer Support Administrator we ideally would be looking for someone trained using Kerridge but if not training can be given.
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 dealer locations across the United Kingdom including 4 body-shops and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks dealer group in the UK and Europe, with 30 DAF franchise locations, 14 of which have ATF sites with the ability to carry out DVSA MOT’s on commercial vehicles, together with locations for our partnership with Renault Trucks, ISUZU Trucks and TRP Parts. Our LCV portfolio is ever expanding, with 19 dealer locations at present, offering sales and/or service opportunities for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford Transit Commercial Vehicles, Fiat Professional, ISUZU Pick-up and Best Van Deals Used Commercial Vehicles.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of sales, service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for colleagues including a substantial apprenticeship programme, which currently has over 100 apprentices in training. We also offer pathways with manufacturer specific recognised training/qualifications for both HGV and LCV colleagues, offering further development during their career with us.
Motus Commercials is a Division of Motus Group (UK) Limited, is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 16,000 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Group (UK) Limited manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 115 vehicle franchise outlets at 78 locations. Motus Group (UK) Limited operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. Motus Group (UK) Limited consists of 4 operating divisions, which include Motus Commercials, Pentagon Motor Group, Motus Mercedes and Motus Vehicle Solutions. The Company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across all its UK operations.
Motus Commercials is protected by trademarks; we do not consent to agencies/recruiters using the name and/or logo without explicitly instructed by us. Any agency/recruiter found to be using the Motus Commercials name and logo may find themselves subject to court proceedings for injunctive relief to prevent them from continuing the use of the name and/or logo, without receiving notice.