Apprentice Service Administrator
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Service department of the motor industry.
We believe in growing and developing our own talent and as an Apprentice you will be given full in-house and the relevant manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be, all whilst working towards your NVQ Level 2 Business Administration Qualification.
Candidates will be contacted by our Learning Provider LSP, based in Hull, for an informal telephone interview to learn more about you.
Successful candidates will be invited to our Recruitment Event on 1st October, 10am - 2pm at our Manchester site so please ensure you will be available before applying.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Service Department in a variety of different ways, including:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- General office duties including scanning, filling, assisting in completing job cards and booking service vehicles on the system
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
- Preparing and sending invoices
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with F and G Commercials, part of Motus Commercials, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject
What’s In It For You?
When you join F & G Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.