Apprentice DAF Administrator
At Motus Commercials, we believe in growing and developing our own talent. As a Apprentice Administrator at our DAF Cumbernauld site you will be given full in-house training, as well as being guided by your apprenticeship provider to complete your Business Administrator Qualification.
- Experienced within administration, with a passion for customer service?
- Confident, with unlimited resilience, drive & energy?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages, including Excel?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Administrative department of the motor industry.
You can also Text Apprentice to 66777 to apply for a vacancy at our Cumbernauld dealership.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Service Admin Team at our DAF Cumbernauld Dealership in a variety of different ways, including:
- Dealing with supplier invoices for vehicle preparation (purchase ledger system)
- Handling incoming phone calls and occasionally deal with aftersales customers
- Assist with maintaining digital deal records
- Carrying out checks for compliance
- Assisting other members of the team with their daily tasks and be able to cover during holidays/sickness
Who Are We Looking for?
As a Motus Apprentice Administrator at our DAF Dealership Cumbernauld site, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- To be educated to Level 5 or equivalent
As part of our Apprentice programme, once we have received your application, based on pre-defined criteria, you may be contacted by our training provider, .
What’s In It For You?
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Who Are We?
We have a network of 32 dealer locations across the United Kingdom including 4 body-shops and accident repair centres. We are the largest DAF Trucks dealer group in the UK and Europe, with 30 DAF franchise locations, 14 of which have ATF sites with the ability to carry out DVSA MOT’s on commercial vehicles, together with locations for our partnership with Renault Trucks, ISUZU Trucks and TRP Parts. Our LCV portfolio is ever expanding, with 19 dealer locations at present, offering sales and/or service opportunities for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford Transit Commercial Vehicles, Fiat Professional, ISUZU Pick-up and Best Van Deals Used Commercial Vehicles.
Our manufacturer partners are: DAF Trucks, Isuzu Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Ford, FIAT Professional and Isuzu Pick-Ups.
At Motus Commercials we understand our apprentices are a huge asset to our business. Our goals are to provide strong, consistent and thorough training opportunities with long term career prospects, to secure the next generation of automotive industry experts.
We employ over 1400 employees nationwide. As a business our vision is to be industry leaders, in the sale, service and maintenance of DAF Trucks; delivering high-quality customer service to our clients who have enabled DAF Trucks to become the market leading HGV manufacturer in the UK for the last 25 years. In addition, we strive to provide notable training and development in order to encourage and support vibrant young people into the automotive trade. Our local and national award winning apprenticeship programmes offer industry leading training supported by experts through our training providers and partner colleges, a practical learning experience in one of our 30+ dealerships, ongoing mentoring & personal support and ongoing encouragement from the whole business to help our young people reach their potential within their apprenticeship journey and beyond. Training continues for all our employees, with personal aspirations supported with life-long learning opportunities through our Motus People Partnership - It’s no wonder we are one of the UK Top 100 Apprentice Employers, Winner of the 2020 National Apprenticeship Awards ‘East Midlands Large Employer of the Year’ and current holders of the Princess Royal Training Award for our exceptional commitment to training.
Our apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities cover a wide range departments from HGV and LCV Technicians & Parts Advisors, to Service Advisors to Sales People, Administrators to Accountants, there’s something for everyone at Motus Commercials!