We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Administrative department of the motor industry.
At Motus Commercials, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as a Motus Apprentice you will be given full in-house training, as well as being guided by your apprenticeship provider to complete your NVQ Business Administration Qualification.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Sales Admin Team Leader in a variety of different ways, including:
- Dealing with supplier invoices for vehicle preparation (purchase ledger system)
- Handling incoming phone calls and occasionally deal with aftersales customers
- Assist with maintaining digital deal records
- Completing paperwork for new/used vehicle purchases
- Carrying out checks for compliance
- Assisting other members of the team with their daily tasks and be able to cover during holidays/sickness
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Apprentice with the Motus Commercials, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject but this is not essential.
As part of our Apprentice programme, once we have received your application, based on pre-defined criteria, you may be contacted by our training provider, LSP, who are based in Hull, for a telephone interview.
If you are successful in this, you will need to be available on 29th October to attend a Recruitment Day.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving 's at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
- Experienced within administration, with a passion for customer service?
- Confident, with unlimited resilience, drive & energy?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages, including Excel?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOTs on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range ofServiceandParts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users andFleetoperators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of ourlocations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committedto continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantialApprenticeship Programmewhich currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Motus Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to 4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UKs largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over 1 billion and employs almost 3000 peopleacross its operations.